With competitive salaries and excellent benefits, we welcome enthusiastic talent to join us.
All are welcome to send resumes to us anytime. Once there is a match according to our Human Resource Database, we will immediately notify you and schedule an interview.
Please submit your applications through either one of the following:
- On-line resume：Please click「Resume Login」 below to fill out the form.
- Submit your resume via the website of 104 Job Bank.
- Send your resume, photos, and autobiography, specifying the job applied for, desired salary, and contact information by E-mail or postal service to the following addresses.
email@example.com (For employment opportunity in Taiwan Headquarters)
firstname.lastname@example.org (For employment opportunity in Mainland China)
- Address：No. 6-8, Zhonghua Rd., Shulin Dist., New Taipei City
- On your resume, please specify the applied position and how we can reach you.
- Submitted resumes are first sorted by the Human Resource Department and distributed to the managers of each divisions.
- It takes 1~2 weeks to reach the final decision.
- It takes another 1~2 weeks to finish all paperwork before sending out the offer letter and related notice.
- If you do not receive a notice to interview within two weeks, it means that currently there is no position that perfectly fits your qualifications. We will keep your personal file in our database for future consideration and will contact you once there is a match.
- Once receiving interview invitation calls, please remember to confirm the contact person, phone and extension number, job opening and interview date and time!
- Should you not be able to come for a prescheduled interview, please make sure to notify our Human Resource Department or the person in charge either by phone or E-mail before to avoid unnecessary complications!!
- On the day of the interview, recent graduates are advised to bring all relevant documents such as research reports, thesis, or essay to let your manager to know you better!
- Please be on time for your interview. Do not be late or too early. Please dress in appropriate attire and show good decorum!
- Schedule of interview: Ask the operator to contact the Human Resource Department, and fill out the forms, have the English test (Listening + Reading), then interview with managers. The entire interview will take about 2~3 hours, so please reserve your time accordingly.
- We wish you have successful in your job search. If you have any further question or inquiry, please feel free to contact our Human Resource Department!